AO TempFiles Changelog
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Package renamed from
Temporary files are now created with more secure default permissions by using
java.nio.file.Files.createTempFile(…) instead of
null is now accepted for
tmpDir, which will use the system temp
The system temp directory will now be created when missing.
When already present, some sanity checks are now performed to ensure it is a readable and
- Added support for temporary directories, which are recursively deleted.
- Removed finalizers. Applications are expected to generally close via try-with-resources.
- Temp name prefixes are now truncated to 64 characters.
TempFileContext.generatePrefix(String) for creating safe prefixes from
arbitrary, possibly untrusted sources.
TempFileContext.createTempFile(String) now maintains filename extension as a suffix,
as long as all characters are in
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Updated version of AO OSS Parent.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- New microproject for managing temp files.