- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Package renamed from
- Defined SQLSTATE values for all SQLException.
- New project for fail-fast JDBC wrapper that makes a Connection perform in a fail-fast manner. All access to the connection will fail once a Throwable has been thrown by the underlying driver, with this state only being cleared by rollback.
Registered JDBC driver for default failfast implementation. This is activated by including a prefix in the JDBC URL, and may be combined.
For example, the following JDBC URL will perform fail-fast on top of the PostgreSQL JDBC Driver:
Finally, the following JDBC URL will perform fail-fast on top of tracking: