- Deferring creation of
TempFileContextuntil first needed.
- Now properly restoring Thread interrupted state on
- Improved XML parser security.
- Updated to Java™ EE 7 Web Profile (Servlet 3.1, JSP 2.3, EL 3.0, and JSTL 1.2).
- Now supports Java 9+ modules.
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Packages renamed from
Now catching all
Throwable. This is more aggressive than the previous behavior of catching all
Exception. We made this change to greatly reduce the chances of any
Error, such as
OutOfMemoryError, being silently lost.
Exceptions thrown from
on*success callbacks will no longer be passed to
- Improved logging:
- No more
- Improved and more consistent logging levels
- Callback logging
- No more
Furthermore, Bower has been deprecated, so we are reluctant to use either "Bower GitHub" or "Bower Original" WebJars.
- New project AO Messaging BOM for managed dependencies.
- Updated version of AO OSS Parent.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Deprecated uses of File.deleteOnExit() in favor of new TempFileContext that does not suffer from a memory leak in long-running applications.
- New callback to check for session identifier availability.
- New version of AO Messaging API.
- New version of AO Messaging Base.
- New version of AO Messaging HTTP.
- New version of AO Messaging HTTP Servlet.
- New version of AO Messaging TCP.
- Updated dependencies.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.