- Explicitly closing JDBC resources.
Removed all uses of WrappedSQLException.
Now registers SQL statements directly with
ErrorPrinterinstead. This allows the SQL statements to be logged while not altering exception types underneath the application.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Package renamed from
Added variants of
DatabaseModel.transactionRun(…)to match the full set of transaction methods of the underlying
Changed several methods of
DatabaseModelfrom protected to public. We found that implementations were often having to override these methods to make them package-accessible, so public is a better match.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
pom.xml. This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Updated dependencies.
- New AO OSS Parent POM to simplify
- Project documentation moved to per-project book in SemanticCMS format.
- Added changelog as top-level project link.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.