- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Package renamed from
- New methods
Model.transactionRun(Runnable), and added a default implementation that calls
Now registering exception types for use with
Throwables.newSurrogate(…)that supports creating new instances of throwables in order to have caller stack trace. When wrapped, the original throwable is the cause of the new throwable. When not wrapped, the original throwable is used directly and caller stack trace is lost.
This is used to maintain exception types and states across thread boundaries, such as when an exception cause is obtained from an
- Defined SQLSTATE values for all SQLException.
- Now sorting with Comparator instead of Collator.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
pom.xml. This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Updated dependencies.
- New AO OSS Parent POM to simplify
- Project documentation moved to per-project book in SemanticCMS format.
- Added changelog as top-level project link.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.