AO Cron Changelog
- Now supports Java 9+ modules with included
- Maven artifact relocated from
- Package renamed from
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Gracefully ignoring calls to add or remove null CronJob.
- Default methods on CronJob interface.
- Default CronJob thread priority changed to Thread.NORM_PRIORITY.
Now using executors instead of threads, including cron jobs being able to select
their executor class (per-processor, sequential, unbounded).
- Simplified method names in
to work correctly independent of locale settings.
- Updated version of AO OSS Parent.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Removed some incorrect uses of
- Added Life Cycle to project documentation.
- Updated dependencies.
- New AO OSS Parent POM to simplify
- Project documentation moved to per-project book in SemanticCMS format.
- Added changelog as top-level project link.
- Improved Javadoc formatting.
- Improved README formatting.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.